The first step is to request a risk-free consultation. One of our friendly consultants will contact you to go over what you need from your business phone system and how our solution can help. We will provide an on-site or online demo, assess your needs, and recommend a solution to meet your precise requirements. Call us today! 865-888-6200
Yes! Big Tree Telecom is not constrained in growth or tied to a specific location which helps you scale up with ease. You may add new phones or office locations, including home offices, at any time. All phones on your service are connected seamlessly on the same phone system to present the appearance of a single unified office to your callers.
Do I need to change internet service providers?
No. You can bring your own internet service, but often we are able to shop our extensive list of vendors for the best value. Since our service depends on a reliable broadband internet pipeline, we will ask about your current internet service and may make recommendations if needed.
Here is a quick list of the savings that we typically see for our clients:
- Telephone line costs. A traditional phone line can be replaced with the SIP trunk. This saves from 20% to 50% on your monthly phone bill. The huge savings here reduce monthly expenses but add performance features like direct inward dialing.
- Remote Workers. Different businesses have different needs. For a fast-growing business that requires employees to work from home, or maybe just an occasional ability for key employees to work from home, Big Tree Telecom allows remote phones to work from anywhere. An added bonus is that management can keep tabs on the remote workers by seeing their status on desktop management screens or by having busy lamp buttons programmed on their phones. In some cases, businesses have been known to reduce their real estate expenses dramatically by employing remote workers, resulting in huge overhead reductions.
- Direct Inward Dial. Taking advantage of Direct Inward Dial (DID’s) numbers allows workers to have a direct telephone line number so their calls do not need to go through a receptionist. This frees up the receptionist to have more time for other duties, while greeting customers with a live answer directly to the employee they need to speak to, increasing customer service and saving money.
- Voice mail to Email. Voice mail to email sends all voicemail messages to an email inbox. In today’s mobile world, it nice to receive a voice message on your mobile phone or in your email after hours so you can contact the customer if the situation requires it. This increases customer service and the efficiency of the workforce.
- Ease of Service. Our system provides a portal for users to be self-sufficient. Depending on the user’s requirements, each user can be given permissions in a web-based portal to manage their voice greetings, print a list of extensions, access button controls, and many other features. This eliminates and reduces service calls as well as custom tailors the system to a company’s unique requirements.
- Mobility. Our systems have great mobility features. Follow me will ring multiple phones for users that need their cell phone and desk phones to ring simultaneously. This creates a degree of efficiency so when a user walks away from their desk, their cell phone will ring so they never miss an important call. Increasing customer service and always being available for sales calls will increase sales as well as improve customer satisfaction. With our mobile app, it is even possible to transfer calls from the phone system on a mobile phone back to an extension in the phone system.
- Maintenance Cost Reductions. Since our system works differently than traditional old fashioned telephone systems, it is possible to reduce the cost of moving phones around. Each phone is an extension of the phone system. Users can simply unplug their phone from the LAN and move it anywhere they wish. In some cases, with a little easy setup, you could even take the phone home and still be connected as an extension with all the same features and extension number. This eliminates service calls to move phones within an office.
- Unified Communications. Our systems also include a unified communications server. This allows users to communicate from desk to desk or even desk to mobile phone without incurring any texting costs. This saves money and allows users to communicate with colleagues on the phone to provide critical information without putting the caller on hold.
- This is the third decade of the 21st century. Businesses need to get with the times. Just like the turn from DOS to Windows or the turn from tube TVs to flat screens, technology is never going back to the old traditional system that was designed 120 years ago. You will eventually pay the price for keeping older traditional equipment on many levels. Spare parts are a problem, proprietary parts will not be available soon and you will be stuck using expensive traditional phone lines. Big Tree Telecom will save your company money right now.
Big Tree Telecom